The Indiana State Pipe Trades Association is proud of the role we play in providing good jobs and a secure future for our members. These good jobs pay a living wage that supports families, pays taxes and contributes to a strong economy. Because we ensure our members receive both health care and a secure retirement our members are able to contribute more to our communities rather than drain the available resources. We develop our workforce with superior training and skill development, providing both a higher quality service for contractors and consumers along with a level of skills that non-union workers cannot match.
Our organization specifically focuses on:
- Increasing job opportunities for members and contractors
- Raising safety and training standards in the piping industry to ensure superior work for the welfare of general public
- Providing workers a voice in the workplace, which in turn allows them to earn higher wages and substantial health and retirement benefits
- Providing highly-trained professional drug-free workers for contractors
- Collaborating with contractors and educators to advance the skill and productivity of our workforce to the benefit of the entire industry
These are just some of the ways we contribute to the state’s overall economic health and prosperity – today and into the future.